|Salary||£21000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
As a PPC Account Manager you will need to be a pro-active and forward thinking individual who has the ability to work alone managing customer accounts. Experience within a similar role or environment would be beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided.
- Effectively run of PPC campaigns for customers, ensuring regular contact and feedback of the campaign performance, taking action when necessary to ensure customer’s budget is being used effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers through the telephone or written contact to maximise customer satisfaction and probability, always actively looking for customer growth opportunities.
- Respond to, and initiate communications between internal and external customers to gather all the necessary information, ensuring the customers need are fully met.
- Produce and analyse response to ensure that customer needs and business objectives are also being met.
- Experience within a customer service role including face to face, on the telephone and written communication- ideally in a Digital world
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills and attention to details.
- Training/learning is continual, you will need to be disciplined and interested in the digital space to keep ahead of the game.
- PPC experience is an advantage
Click here to apply