Power Press Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Power Press Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 09:53|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Power Press Maintenance Engineer to join our client who are an independent cold rollforming specialist with over 40 years' experience in the manufacture of rollformed sections, tooling and machinery who are based in West Bromwich.
The successful candidate should have good knowledge and be able to work on: -
• CVA Presses;
• To maintain inspect and service Bentley/ Epic Presses to a maintenance schedule to the current regulations;
• Be used to working and have knowledge with Hydraulics and Pneumatics;
• Be able to work as part of a team, but also individually when required;
• Be able to do your own machining;
• Toolroom knowledge would be beneficial;
• Possess City and Guilds or equivalent qualifications;
• Be able to liaise with toolroom and works staff to achieve deadlines;
• Able to attend and contribute to Health & Safety meetings and action results;
• Fulfil any other general duties as and when required.
This is a full-time position working a 39 hour week.
An excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of up to £35k (depending on experience) with other additional benefits. This is a genuine permanent position with good career prospects.
If you are an experienced Power Press Engineer / Maintenance Fitter and want to take the next step in furthering your career please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Up to £43308 per annum + Benefits
£35000 - £42000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £39040 per annum