Powder Coating Operative
|Job Title:||Powder Coating Operative|
|Salary:||£18541 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 17:18|
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire (WA16)
Contract Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Powder Coating Operative to join a well established, professional company, specialising in the manufacture of a variety commercial and industrial lifts.
Full product training will be given, however, candidates are required to have some knowledge of Mechanical Assembly Operations.
As a Powder Coating Operative , your duties will be:
- Loading/unloading the paint line.
- Palletising painted items ready for distribution to their storage locations.
- Apply a range of powder coating finishes to a consistently high standard, using manual powder application equipment.
- Maintain the required quality of the coated items.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained.
- Adhere to all health & safety processes at all times.
An ideal Powder Coating Operative will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a Powder coating or wet paint spraying would be advantageous for this role.
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Excellent team player.
In return, the successful candidate will receive 22 days holidays per year + bank holidays + birthday, excellent company pension and death in service benefit.
This role provides excellent progression opportunities for hard working and enthusiastic team players.
Hrs of work are Monday - Thursday 08:00-17:00hrs and Friday's 08:00 - 13:00
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's