|Job Title:||Powder Coater|
|Salary:||£10.67 - £14.18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Christensen|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 09:08|
As a Powder Coater your duties will include:
- Powder coating a wide range of metal products to a high standard
- Demonstrate the ability to spray powder to the correct thickness range
- Clean down spray guns and spray booths
- Adhere to maintenance procedures whilst in the spray booth
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team.
An ideal Powder Coater will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Proven work history
- Flexible, with the ability to work overtime as and when required to meet the business needs.
The working hours are Sunday to Thursday Nights 11pm to 7am, in return you will be paid an hourly starting salary of £10.67 per hour inclusive of shift allowance. This will increase after 12 weeks to £11.01. There is opportunity for further increases depending on your experience.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please click APPLY.