Postmen and Postwomen
|Job Title:||Postmen and Postwomen|
|Salary:||£9.51 - £10.57 per hour, Benefits: Overtime avalible|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Derby|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 10:53|
This is a great opportunity to be the face of Royal Mail in your local community, and work flexible hours to deliver outstanding levels of customer service.
We are recruiting Postmen and Postwomen to work with a friendly, motivated team.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22.5 days on entry, rising with length of service (pro rata)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
You will be able to deliver a high standard of customer service to every customer because being helpful and friendly is your strength. Your upbeat and self-motivated attitude keeps you and your customers happy on your rounds.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering mail to houses and businesses with a colleague in a shared van
- Sorting mail at the delivery office ready for the route
- Documenting all delivering information via hand-held computer devices
- Providing excellent level of customer service
There is a wide range of morning and afternoon shifts available throughout the week. You will be working Monday to Friday with occasional overtime available at the weekend.
You will be working with an organisation that gives you the opportunity to deliver much more than mail. It allows you the chance to deliver smiles and successes; new toys and old memories – making a real impact in the heart of your community, while working for one of the UK’s most well-loved brands.
This position is for MATLOCK, Derbyshire
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's