|Job Title:||Postal Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.75 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Brady|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 15:39|
£8.75 per hour
Temp to Perm contract
Do you have experience within Administration?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity has come up for an ambitious individual with Postal Administration experience to join a leading Document Management company based in York.
• Perform service duties as required to support the achievement of SLAs and quality standards
• Flag any issues or service failures or issues to the onsite Line Manager
• Fully adhere to the company operational policies and processes
• To show support to the wider team by being flexible in delivering reasonable activity
• Support continuous improvement by identifying areas for change to quality or service
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the Line Manager
• Produce timely and accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Good communication both written and verbally
• The ability to achieve agreed deadlines
• Team player
• Excellent IT skills within Word, and Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Most have a clean driving licence
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5pm
Benefits: Weekly pay, accrued holidays, pension, kitchen facilities, opportunity to work for a growing business and more.
Interested? Apply Now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's