|Salary||£25,000 - £32,500||Sector||Professional & Admin|
We are currently recruiting a Portfolio Analyst to join Sodexo’s Integrator. Reporting to the Head of Portfolio Analysis, you will join a team of specialist property analysts providing services to Sodexo’s Integrator clients (internal & External) across all aspects of the property life-cycle. You’ll demonstrate strong analysis skills, using tools and business intelligence software to support the production of reports and data.
Sodexo’s Integrator is a new service that provides client businesses with a single interface to manage their estate and property services. With an innovative new contracting model, the client can contract the best suppliers for their workplace needs (including local and small businesses) and we provide integrated management of processes, systems and people. Our team have a full spectrum of industry leading expertise across real estate, capital projects, asset management, supply chain management, programme and project management, QSE and commercial management.
We work to ensure trusted data supports more informed, strategic decision-making for our clients. Your work will put you at the heart of our team – helping our clients meet their business goals and helping us develop our own business too!
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Support the transition of data feeds to a Data Warehouse environment, ensuring that data and processes appropriately feeds the analytical platform
- Deliver periodic and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Maintain the quality and trust of data – measuring any breaches
- Implement best practice in how the data standards and the Business Analysis function is performed
- Deliver Business Intelligence and Insight to the client and Sodexo team
- Drive the development of best practice in reporting and visualisation with different types of quantitative and qualitative data, including spatial data to ensure the key trends and insight of the data are well communicated
- Analyse business processes and operations through data to understand performance issues, providing recommendations for solutions that will drive improvement.
- Develop dashboards and reports in Power BI and later utilising data tools such as analysis in R Studio, Narrative in R Markdown or similar
- Develop data solutions using agile methodology and modern tools and platforms (this can include SQL, Power BI, R Studio, GitHub, Azure data services)
- Support the Head of Portfolio Analysis in the delivery of Integrator (client-facing) business analytics and business intelligence services
- Establish and develop excellent working relationship with the client, stakeholders, account team, vendors and other relevant parties
Demonstrate data analysis skills:
- Data preparation, exploration and visualization
- Data interrogation and analysis
- Application of statistical and/or data-modelling methodologies
- Presentation of results using good visualisation
Experience using data tooling such as:
- Microsoft Excel
- Modern tools for analysis and visualization (i.e. Power BI, SQL and R Studio is desirable)
- Modern communication channels, such as networks / webinars to solve day-to-day technical issues
Experience using Business Intelligence Software such as:
- IBM Cognos
- Power B
- Tableau or QlikView
The ideal candidate will also need to have:
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with business partners and stakeholders
- A problem-solving approach with curiosity and proactivity to engage and understand both the strategic business goals and our customer’s needs
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to take complex ideas, concepts and data sets and communicate their key messages clearly in writing and verbally to a variety of audiences
- Proven track record in uncovering insight and intelligence through leading indicators and predictive measures
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.