|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
As a Porter/Driver driver you will be working in the grounds of the hospital unit in Edgbaston, working alongside a team of staff where you will be loading the medical records, pharmaceutical goods, food and linen & Laundry into the van and then delivering the goods around a 5 mile radius.
Information about the Porter/Driver role:-
- Working in a team completing general day to day duties
- Driving from site to site delivering the food, pharmaceutical goods, medical records and laundry
- Work in line with all trust policies and procedures
- Responsible for the safe collection of clean/dirty linen from all sites
- Collection, safe transportation and disposal of all types of waste, including furniture, clinical, general, confidential, food, sharps and any other forms of waste from all locations
- Excellent levels of customer service required and previous customer service experience is desired
- In house training facilities provided where you will learn the full role
To be successful for this Porter/Driver role you will :-
- Hold a valid UK Driving licence
- Be flexible to work any 5 days out of 7
- Good level of communication and ability to work on your own initiative
Hours of work and rates of pay:-
11:00hrs - 19:00hrs any 5 days out of 7
Pay rates are £10.00 per hour Monday to Friday with a premium rate for weekends.
Shift patterns can vary and flexibility is key
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!