Policy Support Officer
|Job Title:||Policy Support Officer|
|Salary:||£27564 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Burrows|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 11:45|
This is a full time, temporary assignment, running for 6 weeks in the first instance, working 35 hours per week and paying £27,564 pro rata - interviews ASAP!!
Core duties of the Policy Support Officer:
- Undertake research and policy and data analysis - using academic, legal and public databases - to provide evidence and relevant information to support and inform projects, policy work, communications and campaigning activities being led by members of the Policy and Campaigns Team.
- Support Policy and Campaigns team members in their internal and external stakeholder engagement work, organising meetings and preparing agendas and briefings as needed; and build links with stakeholders to support work as appropriate and as directed by the Head of Policy and Campaigns.
- Attend and represent the organisation at relevant external meetings and events, as agreed with the Deputy Head/Head of Policy and Campaigns.
- Support the Policy and Commentary Manager in drafting commentary pieces and other member and non-member communications, working with colleagues in the External Affairs and Digital teams as needed and keeping the database updated.
- Support Policy and Campaigns team members in fulfilling their account management responsibilities in delivering communications plans for faculties and divisions, committees or other departments in line with the communications strategy.
- Support in management of processes for member surveys and endorsements; management of various committees and updating staff and officers on consultations and major national reports.
- Support the Data Analysis and Research Manager in providing data and analysis to stakeholders
- Strong interest in and some experience of policy and data analysis, research and public policy development
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders to gather views and opinions
- Experience of taking minutes and administration of Committees and events
DON'T MISS OUT - CLICK APPLY NOW !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Policy and Research Executive
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Member services officer
£19000 - £20000 per annum
Senior Membership Officer (Assessments)
£31600 per annum
Corporate Relationships Officer
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Senior Direct Marketing Officer
£32000 - £35000 per annum