- Job Reference: 00023130-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £39,000 to £47,000
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Are you an experienced Policy Manager looking for an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding role?
We have an urgent opportunity to develop and deliver policy that will have a direct bearing on the people of Scotland in both ensuring health outcomes but also enabling society and the economy to flourish.
· Manage and develop policy in key areas of the Covid-19 response, using evidence and drawing on scientific, clinical or specialist expertise as appropriate
· Provide high quality advice, and briefing to stakeholders
· Initiate, develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Proactively identify and address risks and opportunities within the policy area
· Provide line management and support to junior colleagues
· Experience of working within policy in the public sector
· Ability to work autonomously, delivering challenging objectives in a fast-paced, high profile, politically sensitive environment
· Experience in improving performance and delivery of a team
· A Basic Disclosure Certificate
If you have the experience and are interested in this Policy Manager role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND