|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training, Professional & Admin|
An established professional association based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads are looking for a Policy and Research Executive to join their team.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays. Parking will also be provided, near Cabot Circus so very central location. Option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10 % employer - 6 % employee.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm and receive a salary circa £25k - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The ideal candidate will be organised, confident with excellent communication and administration skills.
The Policy and Research Executive will be responsible for managing the Association's professional committees and special interest groups and supporting the policy and research team.
- To act as Secretary for a suite of the Association's professional committees and special interest groups and manage all their administrative arrangements. Specific duties include:
making administrative and hospitality arrangements for meetings
preparing, compiling and dispatching papers
taking the minutes at meetings
updating the committee pages on the website
following up actions within agreed timeframes.
- Organise the central repositories of all minutes, papers and governance documents for the professional committees and special interest groups, ensuring these are kept in good order
- Maintain up-to-date committee membership lists and monitor meeting attendance. Assist committee chairs in recruiting new members or representatives onto the committees as necessary.
- Disseminate information about the committees' activities to the wider community
- Ensure that the benefit the committees provide is communicated effectively and encourage member engagement.
- Provide support for any events specifically relating to one of the professional committees or special interest groups including programme writing, speaker arrangements and liaising with the events team before and on the day.
- Support the Policy and Research Director with the planning, co-ordination and promotion of
the Association's policy and research activities.
- Support the policy and research team with activities such as organising and analysing surveys, co-ordinating consultation responses and undertaking research.
- Read healthcare finance and review news alerts to improve awareness and understanding of news and issues of interest
This role will suit you if you:
Previous experience working in a similar level role and strong administration experience. You will ideally need to have experience of developing and maintaining networks, experience of working with minimal supervision and a working knowledge of the NHS (desirable).
You will need to have excellent proven organisational abilities, proven ability to work on your own initiative and working knowledge and experience in database software and spreadsheets. Strong and effective communication ability is a must!
You will need to have excellent written English.
If interested the please hit apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.