PMLD Teaching Assistant
- Job Reference: 00072514-1
- Date Posted: 6 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Croydon, London
- Salary: £70.00 to £80.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Job title - PMLD Teaching Assistant
Pay - £70 - £80 per day
Location - Croydon
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant who is able to teach pupils with profound multiple learning difficulties. The staff team here are extremely talented and skilled, and driven in wanting to give their learners access to the best opportunities possible for now, as well as later life. The Special Needs Teaching assistant will be asked to teach PMLD learners aged from 2-11 years of age on a full-time basis
This Special school caters for those with visual and sensory impairment and is based in a beautifully quaint area in Croydon. The school complex is mixed with modern classrooms and residential facilities. Successful candidates will benefit from being able to use state of the art facilities, in a wonderfully warm and nurturing school environment.
To be considered for the role, you will:
The ideal candidate will have:
* SEN or Early Years teaching experience whether through placement, in mainstream or special need school settings
* Availability for immediate daily cover work 8:30am-3:45pm Monday to Friday
* A positive and nurturing approach to education support
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Remedy can offer:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Remedy Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply:
If you are a PMLD Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy, please contact the SEND Team on .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call