|Salary||£55 - £65 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
We offer a variety of roles supporting children with PMLD and SLD, therefore we are confident that we can find something to suit your individual skill-set, experience and career aspirations. Whether you are looking to secure a permanent role as an SEND Teaching Assistant or simply want to experience new settings, The Education Network are here to help.
Ideal SEND Teaching Assistants will:
- Have recent and relevant experience in a similar role, preferably working with children with SLD/PMLD, though we welcome applicants with a similar background e.g. mainstream education, care, nursing etc.
- Possess the key transferrable skills needed to be able to effectively support children with PMLD/SLD, including patience, excellent communication skills and a caring personality
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Have a full understanding of the safeguarding responsibilities of an SEND Teaching Assistant
- Specialised skills are desirable but not essential, e.g. experience using hoists, hydrotherapy, Makaton, multi-sensory environments etc.
If you feel you are suitable for these roles and are interested in joining us at the Education Network, please apply to this advert for an informal chat about the registration process.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, this means your application has been unsuccessful.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.