- Job Reference: 00028001-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £35,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Up to £35K depending on experience – Full Time – Permanent –– 20 days holiday plus the bank holidays – Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme – Company Van – Monday to Friday, opportunity for overtime if interested.
Our client is a rapidly growing property maintenance company looking to expand their current team.
As a result of their continuing success, they are looking for an EXPERIENCED Plumber to help develop and build the plumbing arm of the business.
Main responsibilities include:
* Carry out plumbing installations and repairs to the highest of standards.
* Issuing gas safe certificates.
* Provide callout response and emergency repairs.
* Take a pro-active approach when dealing with customers, ensuring that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
* Action associated administration on time, (a tablet will be provided to assist with this).
* Understand current Health and Safety guidelines, safe contractor working and COVID-19 safe practice.
The successful Plumber MUST:
* Hold an NVQ or City & Guilds, (Min Level 2, with post qualification experience) in the following; plumbing/mechanical services/gas
* Hold a CSCS Card
* Hold current domestic gas ACS qualifications
* Hold a full and clean UK Driving Licence
* Have experience of domestic and bathroom installations
* Be competent with all plumbing diagnostics, servicing, maintenance & repair
Advantageous but not essential:
* Basic tiling and/or
* Minor joinery and/or
* Heating and gas safe experience
* Gas Safety Registration
APPLY TODAY; immediate start available.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. All applications will be considered by the client who will contact to arrange interviews