|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Culdrose
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 (Van + Fuel Card)
Interview Date - ASAP
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a Plumber - The company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
The successful applicant will be expected to provide their plumbing expertise for planned and unplanned maintenance response. A flexible attitude to a multi skilled environment is essential as is the willingness to undertake new qualifications if required to suit your own personal and business development.
Main duties and responsibilities of the successful Plumber -
- Attending to reactive tasks on water systems; leaks, blockages etc
- Install And Repair Water, Drainage lines along with other varied duties.
- Install and repair Plumbing Fixtures—bathtubs, Showers, Sinks, Toilets.
- Unblocking toilet systems.
- Attend to planned maintenance on water systems.
- First Aid at Work. (Essential)
- NVQ L2 in Plumbing installation. (Essential)
- Swimming pool operating experience/maintenance. (Desirable)
- MET1 Gas Meter. (Desirable)
- Legionella L8 Awareness. (Desirable)