|Salary:||£16.46 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 12:05|
Working as part of a team (alongside Joiner who will be installing wet wall panels) to renew complete bathrooms in domestic properties to deadlines.
- Understanding of effective customer care.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to investigate and resolve problems.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, paying close attention to detail
- Served modern apprenticeship/SVQ Level 3 or previous equivalent and passed skills test.
- Relevant trade qualifications.
- A current clean driving licence is an essential requirement of this post.
- Relevant trade experience in domestic and commercial market
If you're interested in this role, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org