Customer Service Advisor - Banking
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor - Banking|
|Salary:||£9.77 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 14:29|
Pay Rate : £9.77/hour
Could you help our client to achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 3 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.77 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday . The shift operating hours will be in between 7.30am & 6pm. There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Working in the Platform Migration Project Team
- Will be migrating to the new commercial banking platform
- Initially you’ll be calling commercial banking clients, talking them through the process.
- Secondly, once the client has migrated you will be part of the helpdesk team, servicing the client with any queries such as set up, making payments,
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Successful track history in a customer service role, with a commitment to delivering an outstanding quality service
- Must have finance or banking experience
- You must be IT literate and be confident to work in a telephony environment
- Previous experience with using MS office (Mainly Excel / Word / Outlook)
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's