Plate Wash - Aldermaston - B&I Site
|Job Title:||Plate Wash - Aldermaston - B&I Site|
|Salary:||8.30 P/Hour - 22.5 Hours P/Week|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 16:15|
This role involves working on the plate wash station of a busy kitchen catering for up to 350 a day across breakfast and lunch service.
The plate was station is where all the plates, crockery and glassware from the dining room will be cleaned. You will be responsible for loading/unloading a large plate wash machine.
You will be working for a market leader in the contact catering industry with fantastic opportunities for career development, training and progression.
- Ensure that the plate wash station is running quickly and efficiently
- You will spray down all plates and crokery and then insert onto the coneyerbelt of the dishwasher and unload at the end
- To ensure that the crockery, cutlery, glasses are clean
- You will be responsible for keeping the plate wash are clean and tidy at all times
- You will be responsible for ensuing that the dishwasher has all relevant chemicals, topping up where required
What's in it for you...?
- No bank holidays will be worked
- Meals on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Hours are flexible - daytime only typically 10.00-15.00 (22.5 hours per week)
- Site works on a 9 day fortnight so you will be off every other Friday
- Hourly rate of £8.30 Per Hour
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential (There is a bus route from Basingstoke & Tadley)
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plate waiting staff - Maidstone
£9 - £158 per hour
Event Staff - Chef and Plate Waiting
£8.21 - £9.50 per hour
Kitchen staff - Hemel Hempstead - Immediate start
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£8.21 - £10.90 per hour + Weekly pay, holiday pay, pension
£8.21 - £8.50 per annum + Weekly pay, holiday pay, pension
Head Chef - Winchester - Education Site - Term Time
Up to £19250.00 per annum + Great Opportunity