|Job Title:||Plant Operative|
|Salary:||£9.36 per hour, Benefits: free parking.|
|Start Date:||asap after interview|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 16:21|
You will be playing a vital part in ensuring the facility runs smoothly.
Your duties as the Plant Operative will include: operating fixed and mobile plant, feeding the processing plant with material, loading trucks, transferring waste around the site, carrying out preventative plant maintenance and identifying any defects.
The materials recovery facilities are where resources such as paper, cardboard, cans and bottles are separated, recovered and bailed and sent on to be recycled.
Our client is looking for Plant Operatives with essential experience of operating mobile plant machinery e.g. forklift trucks, loading shovels and 360 excavators.
Core working hours are 0730 to 1630 Monday to Friday, and 0700 to 1130 alternate Saturdays. On occasions extra hours may needed to cover holidays or to carry out extra duties.
The pay is £9.36 per hour, paid weekly.
This role is on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
The benefits and perks for the Plant Operative when working directly for the client are:
- Discretionary bonus, which is paid annually
- Pension scheme
- Options to purchase additional holiday and join the cycle to work scheme
- Heath cash plan, for everyday healthcare such as Dental and Opticians
- Employee assistance program available 24/7
- Perks at work scheme, covers everything from cinema and leisure attractions to fashion purchase and food shopping
- Discounted membership at participating gyms
If you are interested in this Plant Operative role and have the required experience, please apply with your up to date cv and licences.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's