Plant Hire Assistant
|Job Title:||Plant Hire Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Brona McNally|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 14:47|
£20,000 - £ 25,000
My client is a family owned business and has been running for 30 years. They continuously put a lot of passion, creativity and dedication into creating their experienced company which has led to a lot of their success.
When it comes to tool and plant hire they have your needs covered! Their aim is to find the best solution specifically for their customer's requirements.
They are seeking an experienced Plant and Tool Hire Assistant for their busy Acton branch. If you are seeking a new challenge this opportunity may be for you!
As the Hire Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service for both the internal and external customers, ensuring expectations are met
- Promoting a wide range of services to customers and also securing additional revenue wherever possible.
- Maintain and develop a good working relationship with Sales Executives by maintaining regular communication in order to maximise all sales revenues.
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures and compliant to all company standards to maintain a safe working environment.
The Hire Assistant will need to meet the following competences:
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft word.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team.
- GCSE or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to join a team within a good working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to gain a permanent position
If you would like more information on this role please contact Pertemps, Enfield!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £17680 per annum
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Broxburn, West Lothian
Up to £8.21 per annum
Assistant Operations Manager
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum