|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Monday to Friday (42hours)
Minimum £30,000 (Negotiable on experience)
Our client is currently based in Harlow due to a rapid growth the depot will be relocating to Luton. They are a leading Plant Hire organisation that is continuously growing. They offer a personal one stop solution within the industry and pride themselves on the level of expertise within the company. A range of services within Plant and Tool hire are provided.
The purpose of your role will be to maintain and repair plant equipment/machinery.
As an engineer you will report to the Foreman and Service Coordinator to ensure that as a team you can maximise every opportunity to deliver services and plant equipment meeting customers' expectations.
- Working alongside depot foreman to deliver continued improvements within the yard. Helping to re enforce safety and quality.
- Customer facing role, as an engineer you MUST have excellent customer service as you are the face of the company.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained/repaired
- Promote and encourage culture to report near misses and be instrumental in closing them out.
- All equipment must be maintained within manufacturers guidelines as a minimum and compliance with PUWER & LOLER regulations and legislations.
- Equipment is always of a mechanical and aesthetic condition that is in fitting with that of the company image.
- Must be able to work commute to and from Luton
- Motivated individual with the ability to work independently
- Use of initiative in order to make improvements within the workforce
- Able to multi task and prioritise work load
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work well under pressure
- A recognised qualification equivalent to Level 3 NVQ in Mechanical Fitting
- SMTS Card and IOSH qualification
If you are an experienced Plant Engineer seeking a rewarding career then please APPLY today.
Contact our Enfield branch for more information!!