Plant Auction Yard Manager
|Job Title:||Plant Auction Yard Manager|
|Location:||E Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Murray|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 11:08|
Our client an international auctioneers is looking for a talented organised individual who has previous yard manager and stock control duties experience to join their team situated in Yorkshire.
As a Coordinating Plant Auction Yard Manager your duties will include:
• Coordinate all yard operations to ensure the smooth running of all auctions.
• Oversee the booking in of all auctions stock ensuring accuracy of descriptions and correct procedures are followed.
• Safe coordination and control of all loading and unloading activities.
• Manage and coordinate the workloads of all yard staff and subcontractors.
• Liaise with the marketing team to ensure all equipment is photographed.
• Ensure all auction stock is suitably prepared for sale, photographed and displayed on the company website.
• Resolve any stock related issues.
• Liaise with customers and hauliers on suitable delivery and collection times.
• organised individual with excellent problem solving and task management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
• Ability to work both indoors and outdoors year-round and be physically fit to climb on and off large equipment.
• Previous experience in a similar role 2 years min.
• Experience/interest in heavy plant machinery and good knowledge of the different categories.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Be able to prioritise, multitask and use initiative.
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience of stock control.
• Flexible and available to work extra hours at short notice during busy auction periods.
• Telescopic Fork Lift Truck License is desirable.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Salary - £ 30,000 - £40,0000 Negotiable
Hours – Monday – Friday : 8am till 5pm (Optional Overtime - with the requirement to work weekends the week prior to action dates)
Closing date for applications Friday 4th August 2017 by 17:00pm
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and have the relevant experience please submit you cv to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL NOW 0113 2806807
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's