Planning / Scheduling Support
|Job Title:||Planning / Scheduling Support|
|Salary:||£23000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Dinneen|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 12:21|
- Use SAP and SRMS systems to release and prepare all production paperwork and labels for both dry and wet production on time.
- Monitor label stock and ensure purchasing are informed of new orders within lead times.
- Maintain and produce Excel production plans for factory.
- In conjunction with planners, work with scale up team and production for new products and their integration into factory.
- Yield Management - Logging in Excel and analysing production shortages and overages highlighting areas for improvement to planners.
- Management of finished goods stock levels in SAP, including shelf life monitoring, for products, working with Customer Services for feedback where required.
Skills / Experience:-
- Experience in production and/or planning preferred
- Microsoft Excel - Basic/Intermediate
- SAP / SRMS
- Strong attention to detail
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Material & Production Planning Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Finance Support Officer
£22099 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits