|Job Title:||PAT Tester|
|Salary:||£155 - £200 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Marta Dimetros|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 12:53|
Start Date: asap
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a West London local authority currently in the process of bringing its property repairs and maintenance services back in-house and forming its own DLO.
There is currently an urgent requirement for a PAT tester to join the team, with the position turning permanent after 6 months.
- 18TH EDITION IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- BS7671 18th Edition
- NVQ level 2 in electrical installation G&G2365
- Portable Appliance Test C&G 2377
- Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)
- City & Guilds 2391 (or equivalent) Inspection & testing
Attend pre-booked appointments with fire risk assessor.
- Carry out PAT’s to residents white goods (fridge, freezer, etc), which will include removing and replacing appliances from their existing location.
- Record appliance details.
- Check validity of existing domestic fire detection and renew if expired.
No job profile can cover every issue that may arise within the post and from time to time the jobholder is expected to carry out other duties commensurate with the general character of the post and it’s grading as requested by the Contracts Manager.
Flexible working duties
This list is not designed to be prescriptive in nature. It is written to provide suitable guide to demonstrate the flexible working tasks undertaken by an electrician.