|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension, bonus etc|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Abi Mennell|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 11:29|
Do you have a proven track record of managing residential planning applications?
Have you previously worked for a house builder or consultancy?
A forward thinking business who are not only a Developer but work as a consutlancy outsourcing planning services, are looking to appoint a Planning Manager to lead the planning function. You will manage the planning programme for a 250 unit a year house builder, looking to increase volume over the next 5 years.
This is an exciting role where the successful candidate, will be a key player in contributing to the company growth.
- In house submission of planning applications, (Full, Reserved Matters and Outline
- Manage consultant teams for submission of outsourced applications
- Manage the promotion of strategic land; provide planning opinions on potential opportunities
I am interested in hearing from enthusiastic candidates with determination and drive. Having a positive attitude, you will be able to overcome objections and provide honest opinions and suggestions. You will need to be well organised and efficient and display problem solving ability. You will need to be a strong negotiator and leader.
Experience and qualifications needed
- Preferably MRTPI
- Have had previous involvement in pre planning applications, liaison with local authority, project feasibility, contract negotiation and exploring legal restriction.
- Strong background in residential planning, either working directly for a developer or consultancy
This is a reputable house builder that can offer stability and a long term, progressive role for a driven and motivated manager to lead and recruit in a team in a rewarding and challenging role.
A relocation package is offer to candidates who are based further afield and require assistance to move to Devon.
For an initial confidential discussion please contact Abi Mennell – 01392 314052 or one click apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's