- Job Reference: 00053699-1
- Date Posted: 1 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
£50,000 - £60,000/ Per Annum
Sphere solutions are currently recruiting for a Planner to work on a multimillion pound project on the A465 motorway in South Wales. We are constantly recruiting and keen to touch base with the best possible opportunities. See below for the following vacancy.
Our client are a global, multi-disciplined civil engineering contractor with over fifty years’ experience within the construction industry. They have built reputation upon working collaboratively with clients, offering a quality service with a proven track record in delivering major projects safely, on time and within budget. The project involves a 17.3km motorway expansion located near Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil and Hirwaun. The splitting of the motorway is important for the improvement of mobility and connectivity in Wales, as well as the revival of the local economy post COVID-19.
* Create, maintain and review a programme of work
* Accountable for monitoring, analysing and reporting on Microsoft project plans
* Present information for internal meetings on the project
* Liaise with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
* Produce tender plans to support bids
* Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
* Experience of working on Highways
* The successful applicant will have strong Primavera P6 experience.
* Civils, earthworks and drainage experience
* Preferably an engineering and construction background
* Resides locally to the area (South Wales)
On offer, is the opportunity to work for a large tier 1 contractor that can offer job security and genuine long term prospects.
Needless to say, if you are open to new opportunities and would like to discuss in greater detail please don’t hesitate to get in touch