|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A full time role for an experienced Planner has arisen at an excellent multidisciplinary in Abingdon. This is chance to join an expandin, award-winning Planning team!
As part of the role a successful candidate will be expected to assist in all aspects of town and country planning, including development control and planning policy. You will be taking on a pivotal role across a range of projects including those in historical and protected areas.
A great opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary with an exceptional reputation within the market. The practice has been awarded Gold in Investors In People and have an excellent benefits package to include a competitive salary, pensions, healthcare, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and an annual bonus scheme.
- Develop creative and original planning solutions
- Play pivotal part on projects, including taking a Project Administrator when needed
- Business development, meeting with clients and understanding their needs
- Research relevant planning history
- Evaluate development proposals
- Research the preparation of the Development Plan Documents, working to a schedule dictated by local authorities and clients requirements
- Prepare planning and other, application submissions for development opportunities and monitoring them throughout the whole process
- Manage all types of planning appeals including preparation of evidence and co-ordinating with other staff across the
- Provide support for more junior staff from time to time
- Prior experience within the Architectural, Urban Design or Town Planning fields
- Relevant qualification in Planning, Town Planning, Urban Environment or Development Planning
- Excellent Coordination and organisation skills
- Experience in project delivery
- Up to date knowledge of legislation associated with land use
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience