Pipe Fitter / Mechanical Engineer 38k
|Job Title:||Pipe Fitter / Mechanical Engineer 38k|
|Salary:||£36000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday Mobile phone vehicle Pension|
|Contact Name:||Sam Wilson|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 11:28|
- Mobile Heating, commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer with experience of wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room. A highly varied job.
- Understanding of both gravity and pressurised, single, two pipe, ladder and district distribution systems.
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Working knowledge of pumps, pressure and expansion vessels, DMZ valves, basic mechanical maintenance of plate exchangers, strainers, side stream filtration systems.
- Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
- Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
- Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works, which may involve minor domestic plumbing in residential apartments, typically radiator and valve problems, crossover chasing and rectification etc.
- Competitive salary of £36/38k
- Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£12 - £14 per hour + Overtime
Up to £28000 per annum
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Mechanical Fitter - Portsmouth
£21 - £27 per annum