|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
I am currently representing a facilities management company who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile heating commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer to join their growing team.
Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and carry out maintenance for prestigious contracts within London and the Home Counties.
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds / NVQ2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
In return my client is offering:
- Call out 1 in 7
- Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Phone, tablet, parking credit card
- Van less than 3 years old, fuel card
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Uniform, phone, tablet
- Sickness insurance scheme
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK