Pipe Fabricator Welder
|Job Title:||Pipe Fabricator Welder|
|Salary:||£13.2 - £15 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||John C Moore|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 15:47|
A well-established company at the forefront of its sector are looking for experienced fabricators/welders on a permanent basis, in this role you will be working out of a large site offering great working conditions.
Position: Fabricator / Welders
Salary: £12 - £15 p/h depending on experience (37.5 hours per week + Overtime)
- Fabricating and Welding of carbon steel or stainless pipes and fittings
- Following weld procedures, reading engineering drawings and working to tolerances
- Proficient in working with thin wall stainless steel / small bore to heavy gauge carbon steel
- High standard of fabrication and Welding (Tig) working with carbon and stainless steel (working to coded standards)
- Extensive use of welding pipe in Tig (ideally experience in nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemical or water and energy)
¬- Use of various tools and machinery and the use of overhead cranes (In house training for overhead cranes will be conducted)
(Own Tools required)
Call John on 0121 450 50 20
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two.
We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff.
We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
23000 - 30000
£10.00 - £14.00 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking.
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Shift Allowance
£24000 - £27000 per annum
£8.21 - £12.31 per hour, Benefits: Temp to perm