|Job Title:||Physics Teacher|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Anderson|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 15:06|
This school have gone through some fantastic changes and are a brilliant place to work - celebrating some of the best support and CPD available.
This school with less than 1000 pupils on role is looking for someone who:
- QTS or NQT Science Teacher
- Physics Specialist
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4 triple science
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance -
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's