Phlebotomist/Health Care Assistant
- Job Reference: 00031935-1
- Date Posted: 15 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
We are looking for Health Care Assistants/Phlebotomists to work with our Client at a COVID-19 Testing Centre in Manchester.
The role will be Full Time. Our client is flexible but is ideally looking for people who can work Monday to Friday, there may be Saturday's or Sundays required.
The hours are 4-8 hours a day (but can sometimes change on the day)
FULL PPE will be provided.
· The test is taken using a finger prick test for Antibody testing
· And a throat/Nasal swab for the PCR test.
· Each test is allocated 10 mins
· Experience taking blood (Venepuncture) or doing swabs is desirable.
· Good English speaking is vital
· Good bedside manner is needed for this role
If you are interested in knowing more about this role, please call Mike on (phone number removed) or message me