|Job Title:||Philanthropy Officer|
|Salary:||£33319 - £38619 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Pedro Tsiamas|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 16:57|
This charities ultimate goal is to find a cure for this serious condition. Until then their strategy is based on what people with the condition have told them is important to help them live their life.
We're looking for an experienced, confident, and articulate philanthropy fundraiser to join our team. In this role, you'll identify and engage with a mix of cold and warm major donors and prospects. You will be accountable for business plan implementation and monitoring and reporting on performance.
• Business plan implementation
• Stewardship, engagement and support for the appeal and Philanthropy Programme
• Relationship Management for income generation
• Monitor and evaluate income and expenditure
• Compliance with governance procedures and policies
Ideally you will have:
• A proven track record of delivering income against agreed targets and timescales
• Experience developing relationships with philanthropists and people of influence
• Demonstrable success in soliciting new major gifts and uplifting current philanthropists
• Experience of creating successful bespoke proposals or asks for philanthropists, or other potential high value donors
• Experience of building or running high profile and professional events
• Experience of coordinating stewardship and engagement programmes
• Ability to work collaboratively across departmental boundaries in order to achieve organisational goals
If you believe this is you and can contribute to the overall implementation of the Philanthropy team's objectives, then apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's