|Job Title:||Philanthropy Officer|
|Salary:||£32666 - £37862 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 15:06|
With a vision of a world free of MS, this charities ultimate goal is to find a cure. Until then their strategy is based on what people with MS have told them is important to help them live life, knowing they don't have to face MS alone.
We're looking for an experienced, confident, and articulate philanthropy fundraiser to join our team. In this role, you'll identify and engage with a mix of cold and warm major donors and prospects. You will be accountable for business plan implementation and monitoring and reporting on performance.
• Business plan implementation
• Stewardship, engagement and support for the appeal and Philanthropy Programme
• Relationship Management for income generation
• Monitor and evaluate income and expenditure
• Compliance with governance procedures and policies
Ideally you will have:
• A proven track record of delivering income against agreed targets and timescales
• Experience developing relationships with philanthropists and people of influence
• Demonstrable success in soliciting new major gifts and uplifting current philanthropists
• Experience of creating successful bespoke proposals or asks for philanthropists, or other potential high value donors
• Experience of building or running high profile and professional events
• Experience of coordinating stewardship and engagement programmes
• Ability to work collaboratively across departmental boundaries in order to achieve organisational goals
If you believe this is you and can contribute to the overall implementation of the Philanthropy team's objectives, then apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's