|Salary||£22,000 - £24,000 + Benefits||Sector||Executive and Management|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Personal Tax Assistant to join the busy tax compliance team of our leading accountancy practice client based in Renfrewshire.
Working as part of the tax compliance team the successful candidate will be expected to work well within the team and be responsible for their own portfolio of clients. This varied portfolio will include tax compliance work for private clients, sole traders, partnership and trust tax.
Key Responsilbilites will include:
- Responsible for all day to day personal tax compliance affairs for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation and submission of Tax Returns and associated tax computations
- Communicating with HMRC
- Supporting Manager and Partners in ad hoc queries
- Working collaboratively with other departments in the firm
- Ensure that all deadlines are met
- Previous experience working within the tax department of an accountancy firm (approx 1-2 yrs)
- Being ATT qualified or part qualified is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- High level pf planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work to stict deadlines and apply own initiative