Personal Care Assistant
- Job Reference: 00023398-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £67.24 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Reach Education Ltd require Personal Care Assistants to work within several large SEND schools in Sheffield and Doncaster.
We have proven history of recruiting staff with the right skills and attitude to work with children and young people who need support due to SEND, SEMH, Emotional, Behavioural and Physical Disabilities.
* We require staff to provide personal care to children and young people with physical and learning disabilities.
* We require you to be respectful.
* To enable bespoke personalised learning opportunities.
* To actively promote high self-esteem and confidence for all.
* To nurture the young people.
* To Care and Encourage
* To have a “Can do” attitude.
Most of all to want to help!
Reach believe our staff are as important as our clients and that’s why we reward you with:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* You will get paid via PAYE, not via an umbrella company, this maximises your take home pay.
* Excellent Holiday Pay Scheme.
* We offer you free certified training and personal development. Including Team Teach, Moving & Handling & Safeguarding. 40+ in total which is more than any other agency offers.
* Company Pension Contribution.
* Advice and support.
* 1-5 days work per week.
Desirable skills and experience: -
* Ideally you will require an education or support qualification.
* Experience within a personal care role or setting, including residential.
* Experience with children or family members who need additional support.
* A positive attitude.
* A passion to help and care for children or young people.
* The willingness to make a difference.
* Strong behaviour management
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime ect) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All candidates will go through our stringent vetting including a face to face interview and requiring an Enhanced DBS