|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Denise Phillips|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 17:16|
This role is paying up to £17 per hour negotiable depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be based at their offices in central Reading, Berkshire.
Working hours are 36 hours per week between 8am to 5pm; however you will need to have a flexible approach to working additional hours and on occasions you may be required to travel to their offices in Swindon, Wiltshire.
There is an immediate start for the right person.
Duties to include:
- Diary, meeting and event management, ensuring that meetings and appointments are planned and prioritised including arranging conference calls rooms, and travel
- Managing correspondence in a timely fashion; reviewing and sorting e-mails, attending meetings taking minutes and taking action as appropriate
- Administer business procedures according to agreed standards and service levels
- Act as the first point of contact for enquiries from internal or external customers and business partners, forwarding specialist requests as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting key stakeholders, processing and replying to sensitive and confidential correspondence.
- File and maintain data in accordance with GDPR
- Raising and tracking of purchase orders and expenses and ensure approvals and authorisations are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Demonstrable EA experience at senior leadership level.
- Previous experience in a large, complex structured organisation.
- Exceptional coordination and organisational skills
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Be comfortable communicating and dealing with colleagues at senior leadership level
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, in particular within a team orientated environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude whilst remaining professional at all times
- Adept in solving problems
- Strong team work ethic
- Being proactive and a self-starter are imperative to being successful in this role
We understand a PA/EA is an integral support function for many senior managers within a business. We also understand it's important to align the right skills to the right environment.
As part of our shortlisting process, please enclose a cover letter or cover note advising us:
- Where you have gone above and beyond your role as a PA?
- Describe your role of a PA in a short sentence. Feel free to be as creative, casual or descriptive as you like!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's