|Salary||£12 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This is a 5 month temporary assignment based at their head office in Central Reading, Berkshire paying up to £12 per hour.
This is a critical role, supporting the teams in Customer Strategy and Insight as they work across the business to drive the transformation of Customer Experience. You will make a crucial contribution to our business by supporting the senior leader and their teams, including the team managing the relationship with our key Customer Stakeholder groups.
What will this role involve?
You will be tasked with a range of duties, with a high volume of work. Key areas of accountability will include:
- Diary and meeting management, ensuring that meetings and appointments are planned and prioritised including arranging conference calls, rooms, and travel
- Provide administrative activities including logistics for stakeholder meetings and our Customer Immersion Programme
- Administer, coordinate and maintain business procedures and records according to agreed standards and service levels
- Collate data and produce standard reports for use by the team
- Raising and tracking of purchase orders and expenses and ensure approvals and authorisations are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ad hoc project support work as required
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrable PA experience at senior leadership level. It would also be highly advantageous if you have gained experience in a large, complex structured organisation. You will be fully computer literate and able to pick up IT systems quickly - knowledge of SAP would be advantage.
You will possess exceptional coordination and organisational skills and must:
- Be passionate about Customers and delivering excellent service
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Be comfortable communicating, influencing and dealing with colleagues at senior leadership level
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic, in particular within a team orientated environment
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude whilst remaining professional at all times
- Adept in solving problems
- Being proactive and a self-starter are imperative to being successful in this role