|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Tidswell|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 17:24|
£27,000 per annum
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Can you prioritise and manage multiple tasks including outlook calendars and mail folders?
Do you have confident communication skills and the ability to liaise with Senior Management?
Working exclusively with one of the UK's leading boiler manufacturers, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join the team and provide essential support to the Senior Management team.
This is a high profile role so the ability to liaise with Senior Management and stakeholders is essential as well as a confident phone manner, strong organisational skills and the ability to work with limited supervision.
Main duties will include:
• Acting as the first point of contact for phone queries
• Liaising with key stakeholders
• Prioritising and managing multiple Outlook folders and calendars
• Arranging travel and accommodation
• Booking meeting rooms
• Arranging attendance schedules and sending out meeting invites
• Assisting with the preparation of presentation documents
• General administrative support using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc
• Other adhoc duties as required
Applicants must have previous experience in a similar role, a confident working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to use initiative.
Hours – 9am – 5:30pm - Monday to Friday
• Free parking
• Kitchen facilities
• Close team environment
• Visibility to key management within the business
If the above interests you pick up the phone and contact Pertemps (Leeds) and speak to James Tidswell or Click to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's