|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Evans|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 17:18|
The purpose of this position is to support and assist the Managing Director.
• Work proactively to ensure that directors are fully prepared and briefed for forthcoming meetings and any previous action points completed.
• Arrange meetings and conference calls, taking minutes as required
• Collating & presenting monthly reports using PowerPoint and Excel
• Organising & maintaining diary for Directors
• Prepare correspondence and packs for Board meetings.
• Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements, visitors to site, lunches
• Credit card reconciliation for other company expenditure
• Maintaining on line filing systems
• Ensure effective communication at all times.
• Instil and maintain a customer service culture.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional and reliable work ethic
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail and order inputting
• The ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
• Experience in project or events management but not essential
• Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and preparing reports and presentations
In return my client is offering a salary of £25,000 per annum. A generous holiday package and office working hours.
Please click apply now! Or call the office on 01283 512225 and ask for Jessica!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's