Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position?
Blue Arrow are currently looking to add talent to one of Derbyshire's finest manufacturing warehouses which offers straight permanent positions.
Production Operatives - Permanent
Salary: £17,480 + Production Bonus
You as part of a busy production line based in a warehouse environment, this will require you to be flexible to work within different areas of the warehouse. Your job could range from making the products, mixing the product and filing up their products to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out, you may be required to support other production operatives with engagement, the production line and team management. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position and are looking to develop new skills.
* Experience working to high quality standards and tight deadlines.
* Previous experience working within a production environment.
* You are able to work in a fast pace environment
* Have a keen eye for detail with accuracy.
* Have the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team and have the ability to build good relationships with team members
The Ideal candidate:
* You have a positive, enthusiastic personality
* You are professional and hungry to learn and achieve.
* You have very good time management and organisational skills.
* You have excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
* You have an attitude of accountability and responsibility and able to follow tasks through to completion.
* You have previous experience working within a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulated manufacturing environment.
Pay & Hours:
Hours: Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm.
Annual salary: £17,480 + production bonus
After first month: Production bonus to be paid. Working out at £200 per month. (Please note this could fluctuate depending on production levels)
You will also have an annualised hours pot.
An easy 20 minute drive from Derby City centre
Easy commute from local North Derbyshire areas: Belper, Alfreton, Ripley, Somercotes.
Why should you choose this role?:
* Permanent placements
* Free parking on site
* Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
* Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
* Excellent bonus scheme
* Lovely on-site canteen
We are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible. If you are successful at this stage there will be an on-site induction to attend. Therefore you must be free the 9th January 2020.
As part of the requirements for this role please ensure you have an UP-TO-DATE CV as this will be sent over to the client prior induction.
If this is something you are looking for then please Click Apply today