Performance Officer NPE
|Job Title:||Performance Officer NPE|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Margo Priego-Guzman|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 14:00|
Location: Harrow, HA1 2XY
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Temp / Full Time
An exciting opportunity within Harrow Council for a self-driven and motivated Performance Officer NPE to join our expanding team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join us as an Performance Officer NPE.
In return we pay a competitive rate of £18 per hour other benefits include excellent training and support for career development and 21 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Duties will include:
- Working to and supporting the head of service you will assist in driving a performance culture, prepare performance report, identify gaps and taken remedial action and provide support with project work delivered by MASH and First Response.
- You will provide project support to the team and work with many departments in the service to achieve results.
- Providing support to the team in achieving deadlines
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working in a Local Authority is preferable
- Excellent communication skills - both, written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders - both, internal & external
- Good decision making and presence of mind required
- Management skills to carry out the day to day responsibilities required
- Ability to work and perform under pressure and in a very busy environment as it is front door
- Ability to work out of hours when required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's