- Job Reference: 00027421-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire
- Salary: £31,051 to £36,098
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team as Performance Managers. Within this role you will provide support to the Area Manager and Team Leaders on a tactical basis; deployed, where performance improvement need is required.
Our ideal candidate will be able to drive high achievement of all performance and quality targets and ensure the service meets the needs of the participating individuals. You should be able to use management information to identify opportunities to improve a range of performance and quality metrics, using excellent communication skills to then engage colleagues/teams with potential changes to approach/process. Also be able to demonstrate innovation through identification and piloting of new ways of working to enhance the customer experience.
You must also be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
* Lead, support, motivate and coach a team in a high-performance culture in line with Seetec Pluss’ vision and values.
* Analyse and interpret management information to identify areas of under-performance and plan/execute targeted improvement activity, including coaching and mentoring colleagues.
* Ensure that business communications are implemented, understood and delivered.
* Identify best practice and ensure it is shared and embedded across all delivery teams, targeting specific teams for greatest focus, in consultation with line management.
* Undertake regular prescribed management checks.
* Support Team Leaders to ensure that all Customer Service Standards are achieved.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of working in a performance-driven environment.
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards.
* Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement
* Experience in a supervisory role
* Full driving licence
Salary: £34,051 - £36,098 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Southampton - This role will serve the community across the wider Hampshire area so a good geographical understanding is required.
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 13 November 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity