|Salary||£30000 - £37000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
Taking the lead and develop a team of people to safely achieve specific operational outputs to the required standards, within budget and deadlines. This role will involve:
- Controlling and auditing site activity, ensuring the safety of the team, contractors and other third parties through the consistent application of company Health & Safety policy.
- Managing a team of Slow Sand Filter Operators and a Working Supervisor to perform effectively against internal and external targets.
- Delivering increasing levels of customer experience and optimising service delivery.
- Preparing reports and presentations for key stakeholders as required.
- Ensuring the team are in line with production plans and service agreements are met.
- Working with the Technical team to ensure assets are available and in sound working order.
- Managing budgets sand cost to ensure you are meeting and exceeding tight financial targets while maintaining quality.
- We are looking for someone who has previous experience managing a team or coordinating team activity as well as someone who has the ability to lead and develop people within a team.
- Previous water experience would be beneficial as well as having knowledge of the clean water process. As well as this, previous industry experience would be beneficial.
- You will have good communication and interpersonal skills, alongside excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and demonstrable ability of managing workload under pressure.
- You will be confident in your ability to present key findings and liaise with managers of all levels. A strong background in process management with excellent skills in operations, engineering, finance, H&S, stakeholder engagement and customer focus is essential.
- Due to the nature of the role, a valid, UK driving licence is required.
The Performance Manager will help to ensure compliance with regulatory standards to ensure wholesome drinking water is provided to our customers. Slow Sand Filters are the heartbeat of the process at Hampton and so you and your team will play a pivotal role in meeting the Production Plan.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.