|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
£40,000 plus benefits
My client, a large housing association is seeking an experienced People Consultant to focus on their culture and engagement across the business. You will work closely with the Head of Employee Experience and People partners to take a strategic approach to engagement and internal communications using innovative tools and techniques. You will play a vital role in engaging their people and explore ways to work together by designing and implementing dynamic internal campaigns.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Provide support and expertise to Head of Employee Experience in the development of organisational culture and colleague engagement
• Work closely with Head of Employee Experience and People Development Consultant in delivering cultural change programme and lead on specific project as directed by the Head of Employee Experience
• Contribute to the execution of the People and Organisational Development Strategy to ensure that culture and engagement initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals and are effectively paced and prioritised in line with business needs and capacity
• Work in close collaboration with other members of the People Team and Networking Groups to ensure that all culture and engagement activity supports the overall vision of the People team and other HR activities to provide seamless joined up offering
• Drive and support the transformation towards a constructive and customer focused organisational culture; identifying barriers and collaborating with organisational leaders in implementing solutions Be an ambassador and advocate of culture, performance and engagement excellence
• Ensure the development and delivery of effective engagement tools are developed, maintained and evaluated to ensure effectiveness
• Support organisational change by creating effective internal communication strategies and ensure best practice across our services as change is managed
• Lead on the creation and implementation of people focused initiatives and programmes to meet benchmark standards
• Prepare and submit timely reports to Head of Employee Experience and People Leadership Team
• Lead implementation and progress of employee engagement surveys and focus groups and provide recommendations of actions to be implemented.
• Define our engagement plan and work alongside Communications Team to enable the engagement plan to be implemented
The successful People Consultant will have an excellent understanding of employee engagement and design. You will have proven experience of developing and implementing culture change projects successfully. If you feel this position is of interest then please email an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org