Pensions Data Entry Team
|Job Title:||Pensions Data Entry Team|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 16:14|
Job Role: Pensions Data Entry Team
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Pay Rate: £9.23 p/h
We are looking for Staff to work in a Friendly Administrative Team great location.
We are recruiting for UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 62,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
West Sussex Council Contractors support and deliver a range of outsourced services on behalf of the council including;
- Property Consultancy
- HR & Payroll
- Customer Services
- Occupational Health
- Health & Safety
- Council Service Information
We provide Customer Services to a number of other local and central government authorizes from Chichester City Center.
We are looking for focused individuals to join our team based in Chichester. The successful candidate will join a thriving business unit and will be required to have the determination and focus to drive to make a real difference to the running of the team.
- To deal confidently, promptly and courteously with the public, Councillors and colleagues. To provide excellent customer service such that the service presents a good image of the Council and inspires confidence in the provision of services.
- To Deal with Financial Information and to manage excel spreadsheets
- Administration & Client Communication
- To provide clear and concise responses to all inquiries and to ensure all information given is correct and accurate in response to the customer inquiry.
- To ensure that records, computer systems and information are maintained in an effective and correct manner.
- To refer unresolved actions to the Team Leader or relevant body for completion.
- To log, resolve, analyse and respond to complaints.
- To contribute to a safe working environment for colleagues and staff, and to act in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- To actively promote the services provided by the Council and any new initiatives.
- To adhere to the Data Protection Act
- To escalate unresolved issues to the Team Leader in the first instance.
- To promote a positive image
- To remain focused on the business requirements
- To assist the team in achieving the Service Level requirements
- To take part in team briefings and training programs
- To assist with customer surveys
- To provide cover for other teams as required
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Clear speaking voice
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good keyboard skills
- The ability to work under own initiative within a team based environment
- Data Entry Skills
- Self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
We look forwards to your application and helping you into a new and exciting role in Local Government.