|Job Title:||Pensions Administrator|
|Salary:||£10.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 17:20|
Pay Rate: £10.50 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential for extension and the possibility to become permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.50 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Ideally have experience in financial services
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Excellent training
- Potential to become permanent
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's