|Job Title:||Pension Administrator|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Salary:||£10 per hour, Benefits: Overtime in week £15/ph, Overtime on weekend £20/ph|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Lloyd|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 08:40|
We are looking for a number of Pension Administrators to join a global leading company within their field. Located in the Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire area; commutable distance from Hatfield, Hertford, St Albans, Knebworth and Stevenage.
3 Months initially with potential extension
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday
9am – 5pm
35 Hours per week (1 Hour for lunch)
Overtime sometimes available
Overtime (£15-20 per hour)
- This position requires the handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity
- General administrative duties such as printing and filing.
- Processing basic casework involving investigating the situation, making data changes and producing any letters required.
- Build strong relationships internally, collaborating with administrator colleagues to achieve the team goals, and seeking guidance, where necessary, from senior administrators.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Call and Complaint handling
- Strong Maths and English qualifications (Minimum C Grade) and aptitude; certification to be provided
- The role requires some research and letter writing, and requires fluency in calculations
- Delivery against service level targets for key processes
- Demonstrate understanding of research skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a professional demeanour
- Data entry and PC skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the right skills and experience please apply today.
Please note successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's