|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £10 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
The corporate Pension team plays a vital role in ensuring our client's customers' needs are at the heart of everything they do by servicing and maintaining Corporate Pensions offered by Clerical Medical/HFS in a way that is simple for customers to understand and use. Working as part of their close-knit team you will be responsible for administrative and clerical duties, along with some telephony based customer contact. Through dealing with a range of external and internal customer enquiries you will be providing customer satisfaction by understanding what matters to the customer.
The pensions industry is undergoing significant change and as such this role offers the opportunity to join our client in an interesting and challenging environment, where your training and development will be actively encouraged and supported. Our client is looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated, keen to learn and show great attention to detail who want to work in an environment where the focus is on making the right business decisions for the customer.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential for extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 8am to 5:30pm, 35 hours per week. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Using your existing experience and the training our client provides, you will carry out a range of customer service and clerical duties, ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant data administration and pension processing tasks to meet the customer's needs.
- Using great communication skills, process and product knowledge you'll be able to contribute towards the customers overall satisfaction by responding effectively and empathetically to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood, escalating issues where appropriate to your line manager.
- Whilst completing your daily role you will contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying areas and taking ownership for improvement to the processes you use, the services our client provides and the value they can build into their business.
- You will execute accurate and timely housekeeping and evidence compliance by completing mandatory training, meeting the requirements of the Clerical Medical/HFS Training and Competence Scheme and maintenance of accurate records.
- You will be encouraged and assisted to undertake personal development to enhance your skills and knowledge, thereby improving your performance in role.
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to detail whilst maintaining the highest levels of service quality.
- Demonstrate experience in administration and telephony
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail to minimise errors and reduce rework.
- Positive and professional manner in line with our client's Codes of Responsibility and requirements to Treat Customers Fairly.
- Good written and verbal communication skills will be demonstrated through accurate system notes and participation during meeting and email interactions.
- Adaptability to changes in procedures/services shown by embracing, encouraging and initiating change.
- Able to contribute to the continuous improvement of our client's services to ensure that the customer always has the best experience in all their interactions with the company.
- Demonstrate a keen willingness to learn and develop your skills and capabilities to be able to provide excellent service.
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK