PE Cover Supervisor
|Job Title:||PE Cover Supervisor|
|Salary:||£60 - £80 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-23 00:00:00|
|Reference:||PE Cover Supervisor Basildon|
|Contact Name:||Alana Chinery|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 17:02|
KS3, KS4 and KS5
Pertemps Education Network are delighted to be working with a number of schools in Basildon and the surrounding areas, who will be requiring Cover Supervisors to cover practical PE lessons throughout this academic year. There will also be opportunities to cover classroom based lessons in a range of Secondary subjects. We are looking to speak to Cover Supervisors who are interested in daily, short and long term positions and are confident in delivering pre-planned lessons across KS3, KS4 and KS5.
If you are looking to continue your career within Education, or are looking to gain more classroom experience before completing your teacher training, this is an unmissable opportunity. You will have the chance to teach across the Secondary curriculum and work flexibly on days that suit you.
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the County - you can not afford to miss out on this opportunity - send your CV now to Pertemps Education Network!
What we are looking for:
• Educated to degree level
• Sports qualifications desirable
• Confidence in behaviour management
• Experience of working with children and young people
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Flexibility and adaptability
We want someone with the following skills:
• An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's