|Salary||£20,356 + London weighting recurring £287.75||Sector||Miscellaneous|
HMP Bronzefield are currently recruiting for an Administrator within the PDU department.
You will assist the Performance and Compliance Manager in the Administrative aspects of the day-to-day running of the Performance delivery Department.
HMP/YOI Bronzefield is a closed local prison serving courts across the South of England. Our mission is to deliver quality of life services which make a meaningful difference to women in the criminal justice system by supporting them to change their lives for the better. To achieve this we focus on providing needs-based services and programmes to rehabilitate and improve the well-being of our women.
We house up to 572 women (approximately 14.5% of the national female prison population). The women in our custody have a diverse and complex set of needs and range from mothers and babies, young offenders, life and long term sentenced women, short to mid-term sentenced women, foreign nationals and women on remand.
We have been awarded a bronze accreditation by Investors in People for our commitment to our staff, their development, engagement and investment in a sustainable future.
Sodexo Justice aims to change lives for the better by reducing reoffending and improving the quality of life for those under our supervision and in our care. We deliver safe, effective and innovative custodial and community rehabilitation services that challenge offending behaviour, protect the public and offer individuals the opportunity to change their lives for the better. We deliver the total operation of five prisons within the UK and own six Community Rehabilitation Companies in partnership with crime reduction charity Nacro.Package description
£19,375 pro rated + London weighting recurring £287.75.
Benefits including 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, discounted health cover, access to an online flexible benefits system, childcare voucher scheme, free meals on duty and free on-site parkingMain responsibilities
- Abide by the Sodexo Justice Services Corporate Mission Statement, Company Policy and all appropriate Regulations and Health and Safety policies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records as required by the legal and administrative and Prison Service policies, instructions and procedures.
- Produce accurate, timely, weekly, monthly and on an ad-hoc basis, reports in specific formats to specified deadlines, as required by the management team.
- Responsible for the collation and forward transmission of information as required by HM Prison Bronzefield Management Team.
- Ensure all correspondence and complaints are logged and monitored and maintain the Service Delivery target.
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with Prison Service Order 0250.
- Assist in coordinating all external and independent audits.
- Conduct health checks for external audits and report findings to the Management Team.
- Carry out any other reasonable request(s) made by Bronzefield Management Team.
- Undertake duties as required that will contribute to the effective operation of HM Prison Bronzefield
- Participate in training as required in order to keep up-to-date all mandatory and refresher training..
- Investigate and assist Sodexo Legal Team and Insurers with litigation clams.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of Information Assurance and promote/monitor good practice.
- Minute taking when required.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Excellent time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of Prison Service Order 0250, 7100 and 2510
- Understanding of KPT’s and SDT’s
- Understanding Schedule D & F of the Contract
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying ;for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.